Saturday, June 27, 2009

Chillaxin'

This is gonna be a double-whammy post. First, is how I'm feelin' in RL and second is just something I found SUPER fun because I'm a bit of a mechanic iRL. Wewt!

This weekend my rl bf is out of town and I'm totally just veggin' out. It's weird how our RL moods affect our SL attire...
I love those jeans from Maitreya SO much. I just now noticed them because I've been away from SL quiet a bit lately, but I just got this sweatshirt and it just felt right to blog this outfit:


back side and close-up of sweatshirt:

Yes, it makes your butt flat as a pancake, but I've never been this satisfied by a pair of baggy jeans in SL. Nothin' wrong with a flat butt if it's in a cute pair of baggy, grungy jeans. Looks just like you're wearing your boyfriend's jeans! Hence the name...

Details:
Jeans: Maitreya BF Jeans - #07 (belt comes with)
Sweatshirt: "NINIKO"Used Sweat(Blue)
Shoes:[ hoorenbeek ] Nylon Trainer - White/Blue
Glasses:Gritty Kitty: Prehistoric Glasses [b]
Skin: .::Vassnia::. Thalia Love - Realistic Skin
Hair: Maitreya Bo - Chestnut

Look #2
I've been waiting for WEEKS for these jeans to come out, and I'm pretty sure I was like...the 3rd person to tp in right after the notice was sent. I'm totally in love with them! Here goes..


Details:
Jeans:*League* Garage Jeans - Petrol
Shirt:*League* Garage Shirt (Skull) Brown
Hair:Maitreya Bo - Chestnut
Skin: .::Vassnia::. Thalia Love - Realistic Skin
Glasses:pennymade_aviators by Penny Patton (not sure if she has a store still)
Boots: NAU Combat Boots [Unisex]
Tat::::Sn@tch Apnea Tatt::: (Shirt)
Tool Box: By me! IM me if you want one :p

Thanks for readin'!





No comments: