Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day to Night

Hello all! This outfit really exemplifies what I represent with my style. I like classic items put together in such a way that it becomes unique and interesting.


When I saw Ce Cubic's Suede half coat (I call it my big baggy man shirt) I had to get it and put together a look for it. Everything I'm wearing in this outfit is SO classic and versatile. The big shirt can be worn with jeans, skirts, dresses, even undies *wink wink*! I put the shirt with a little black tube top and a pinstripe pencil skirt. I also totally think that in fall/winter every woman should own at least 80 pairs of black stockings. I absolutely couldn't resist these fantastic black platform heels from AW Design. They are absolutely bananas and everyone should own a pair. So, put together with minimal accessories and this great bag from Barerose's Haute Couture collection, I am ready to go from work to a night out on the town!

Featured in photo:
Skin: MMS Moscow Light
Hair: *Muism* Cheryl, Light golden blonde
Overshirt: !_Ce Cubic effect Suede half coat(Silver)
Shirt: tres blah smocked tube top (black)
Skirt: (part of) Nyte'N'Day - Connate Grey
Belt: !BF! (Boing Fromage)Heart Clasp Velour Belt (Black)
Bag: ::: B@R ::: Freja Black
Stockings: made by me, i.m. me and i'll toss ya a pair (or 80 :p)
Shoes:AW Designs: Sugar 'N Spice - Black/White

Okies! Have a good night :D

No comments: