Sunday, December 14, 2008

Red Carpet Affair


Okay, Mondays post: Red Carpet Affair.
Every closet (in SL and otherwise) should have a basic, yet wonderful black pump. Along with that, a knee-length cocktail gown. A gown with a little sheen or sparkle makes it special. I am a sucker for a fur coat in SL because I can't justify wearing them in RL. I think every woman should own a fur coat in SL. A black clutch is an absolute essential and a perfect example of a splurge item. You really only need one great black clutch your entire adult life. Take care of it, put it away when not in use...and (this is important) buy one that will not go out of style. Even though things are inexpensive in SL, I find that when I go overboard in SL that attitude effects me in my RL. And as a Finance/Investment major in RL, I will have none of that!!
Okay! So, in summation: Black pump, knee-length cocktail gown, a fancy fur coat (in SL only - in RL i'd suggest Wool/Cashmere, Satin or Velvet) , and a timeless clutch. These are items that musts and slurges.
See ya tomorrow for a more casual post x)
Skin: MMS - Moscow Light
Hair: ETD Vasha - Dirty
Pumps: Sugar 'N Spice - Black/White
Dress: *ICING*: Vixen in Ruby
Coat: :bijou: Undo[Black]

No comments: