Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What's to come!


Okay, this post is a little more explanation of what my blog will be all about. Like I said in my first post, I believe in building a personal collection of basic/classic items and spicing things up with wonderful/unique items. So! With that said...my blog will be about those items everyone should have in their inventory and the items we love to wear that bring it all together.


This blog is not only for any readers I attract, but for me to stay organized, and for all the designers who work so hard at making high quality/unique/fabulous items that keep me so in love with SL fashion. My next post will be what I consider to be the main standbys in my inventory, the items I just keep going back to time and time again.

Thank you all :D
Featured in photo:
Hair: Kin-Enid (brown)
Hair band: *Chicoco*flower katsusha gold
Skin: *REDGRAVE* Pale Skin 06 -Lyla-
Scarf:{Creamshop} Linen stole muffler (Khaki)
Top: TRUTH Cosmo [Chocolate]
Jacket: ::: B@R ::: Cross Bones Lady
inspired by Uma Ceawlin

No comments: