Saturday, December 6, 2008

First Post


Whenever anyone starts a new blog or journal they have to start with the all important post stating what their blog will be and how it will be important to them. So *takes a deep breath* I will aim this blog at being primarily a SLfashion blog (as if we need more).


So, I am KD and I am forever into the joy that is finding that special new item someone has created for me (and everyone else) to wear. I have a passion for all things wearable, and in SL that's about anything you can think of. I've been here over 2 years and have seen things come and go, designers get better and great designers leave and I've seen trends come and go as they do in RL.

My fashion mission: To simplify but still remain glamorous. I personally believe in building a wardrobe with basic classic items. These are the items I splurge on. For example, that amazingly realistic pair of black platform pumps, or that stunningly textured high-waisted trouser. Once your "closet" is full of the basics, every season that comes along will be a glamorous sinch! Fashion is the best way to express how you're feeling on the inside...on the outside. So, what better than to present yourself as an organized, put together individual - no matter what your style. I'm not here to push any particular style (not even my own!) or to put anyone down for theirs. I'm simply here to advice and help prioritize.
SO, with that...l'chaim!
Featured in Photo:
Hair: ETD Marisela II - Chestnut
Skin: MMS Moscow Light (group gift)
Eyes: Tuli-mesmerize line
Earrings: Freebie hoops from Jewelry Fair '08

No comments: