Monday, March 16, 2009

Fall into Spring


Going from Fall fashion to Spring styles has always been an interesting transition for me. I like to keep things generally simple and basic with fun additions that make it "spring".
I like to just roll up them ole jeans to create a more relaxed hangin' out on the boat kinda feel. Pair that with a cute flat and bingo!
I really love boho bags all year round so playing that up with a colorful pretty floral shirt and cute bangles ties it all together. Hope ya like!
What's on me:
Skin: D-Skin58_F1_E0_L0
Blouse: (part of) Aoharu_BT_FloralDress_Green2
Belt: (part of) Aoharu_BT_FloralDress_Green2
Jeans:LeLutka - Mischa jeans/ blue light_Pants (Spring 09 Group Gift)
Hair: Maitreya Piper II - Chocolate
Bangles: [Ruffian by FP] Bangles - Geraffe (dollarbie!!)
Flats: LeLutka - Korina Shoes fabric/olive (Spring 09 Group Gift)
Bag: LeLutka - SACK bag/goldenrod_AO (Spring 09 Group Gift)
Mani: SLink - Deena Skin Manicure Silver

No comments: