Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pretty in...white?


I found a little shop today that sold some really pretty dresses. Spring makes me think of wedding gowns and all the lace and beading a girl would ever want. I've never been a bride personally in secondlife or otherwise, but I can pretend in dresses as pretty as this one! Towa Lax really knows how to make pretty lace and I just want to skip around in this perfect thing all day! Together with golden hair and accessories I feel as rich and pampered as any queen. Hope you like!
What's on me:
Dress: .:i *Towa* i:. white lace dress
Shoes: J's Real Toe Tassele Wedge Sole Sandals BEIGE
Bracelet: [Cihuae!] Gold Multiloops Combo
Skin: //LAZOLLI//Phoebe 002(LIGHT) Still a dollarbie, amazing!
Hair: Not available, and unfortunatly one of my fav hairs.



No comments: