Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Bunny Hop (part one)



I took it as a personal responsibility to try to get as many Bunny Hop gifts as I could in the first few days to blog my favorites. I'm happy to say the hunt produced some good'uns! I have to admit I haven't completed the entire hunt, so this will probably be a three or four part installment. Without any further adieu...


Hunt Items -
Hair: The Bunny Hop #035 - Magika
Earrings:The Bunny Hop #039 - *ICED*
Necklace:The Bunny Hop #257 - Shampooo
Birdie:The Bunny Hop #018 - .:SHD:./Eleutheria
Dress:The Bunny Hop #020 - +++BLUE BLOOD+++
Nonhunt Items - 
Shoes:magi take sports sneaker [ fatpack ]
Leggings:(Elephant Outfitters) Microblock Leggings - Black



           Hunt Items - 
Hair:The Bunny Hop #215 - W&Y
Earrings:The Bunny Hop #039 - *ICED*
Shirt:The Bunny Hop #233 - "anuenue.
Bag:The Bunny Hop #010 - TOP in SeraKorea
Nonhunt Items - 
Shoes:magi take sports sneaker [ fatpack ]
Capris:/artilleri/ 1st mate capris *white*

Now, a lot of really great items weren't clothing. Designers really went out their way and created some amazing household stuff. There are more than I didn't photograph, unfortunately, but like I said...other installments.

Hunt Items -
Top/Left Box: The Bunny Hop #023 - El'n (we have dubbed him Pickles 'round my house)
Top/Right Box: The Bunny Hop #069 - DAHaus (Love ya, Dae! Nice job!)
Bottom Box, sofa: The Bunny Hop #028 (1 of 2) - La Belle Vie
Bottom Box, pottery and plant: The Bunny Hop #047 - **~~Fusion furniture~~**

My fancy, fun new garden!

This is literally just a snapshot of my little new garden fulla gifts!
Stuff - 
Swing: The Bunny Hop #007 - Thistle Homes (includes a overhang I removed to hang from my tree, also includes the grass and flowers)
Wagon: The Bunny Hop #014 (2 of 2) - K's+m Shop

Alright! That's it for now! Hope you all are enjoying the hunt!





No comments: