Friday, March 20, 2009

Summer Music

I'm super ready for slow summer jams and SUMMER CONCERTS already. With Coachella less than a month away and Bonnaroo soon after that I just wish I could skip spring and lunge right into summer already. I found this adorable vest from a little shop called Rhapsodie today and couldn't resist getting it and putting this look together. This really wouldn't be too comfortable in that heat, but the style is just right. 
What I'm wearin':
Vest: **Rhapsodie**Bohemian Vest[pink] 1
Blouse: ::: B@R::: Kala Wine Shirt
Shorts: (Elephant Outfitters) Jordyn Shorts - Olive
Belt: AOHARU_BT_CheckShirtDress(Belt)
Shoes: [LeLutka]-KORINA SHOES  fabric/olive
Skin://LAZOLLI//Phoebe 002(LIGHT)
Hair: made by DMAT Allen, has no store sorries! but one of the headband hairs from lamb. would be cute!
Headband:*chicoco* green yellow katsusha*s

No comments: